Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Looking back at April



Looking back at April
Four days after the Basketball camp team left Anneke and I went to my hometown for my dad’s 60th birthday anniversary. It was a big thing and he was happy to have us over. It was a surprise for him. While at my hometown we were able to visit and consult the doctors, make some arrangements for the baby’s delivery and get all of our dental work done. It is much cheaper in my home town than in Odessa. Between Anneke and me we had 6 teeth treated and it cost us $65 total. In Odessa it would be 5-6 times more without any guarantee of the result. We were so happy!
From my hometown we took a trip to Poland (IM annual conference location) via Slovakia (the closest route). The conference went well; it was a very special time of sharing with one another, praying with one another and enjoying studying from God’s word together.

No comments: